Ooty (Ootacamund) the Queen of the Hill Stations, also known as Blue Mountains is one of the most beautiful hill stations in India. This hill station has splendid green downs and lofty hills of extraordinary scenic beauty and is endowed with a salubrious climate similar to the English summer. Located in the Western Ghats at a height of 7,500ft.
Ooty nestles in an amphitheater created by four majestic hills-Doddabetta, Snowdon, Elk Hill and Club Hill. These hills are part of the Nilgiri ranges that are really the meeting point for the Western and the Eastern Ghats.
Ooty has become more of a ‘honeymooner’s paradise’ and a de-facto filming location. Apart from coffee and tea plantations, trees like conifers, pine and wattle dot the hillside of Oooty and its environs. While visiting you will also come across many eucalyptus trenches . The fresh smell of eucalyptus trees in a trendy and clement breeze will make you psychedelic for sure. The funnel-shaped blossoms covering the hills in floral profusion and the lavender-blue flowers spread over the mountains will pack you with memories for a lifetime.
The proposed project is located at Thalakadu mattam, Bengalmattam, Ooty, The nilgiris with in the master project of residential and commercial plotting.
- Land size: 100,000sqft
- Built up size: 45,000sqft
- Height: 1750 feet from sea level
- Royal Suites: 9
- Executive suites: 21
- Honeymoon Suites: 20
- Total Keys: 50
- Conference room that can accommodate up to 150 members
- Restaurant + Bar + Banquet hall for up to 250 people.
- Indoor swimming pool and Star Spa, Fully operational and integrated helipad with navigation.
The construction of the resort has been 70% completed and keys could be handed over in 10 months’ time, the cost will include-
- Fully furnished and operational resort,
- All the required permissions and approval,
- All the licenses required,
- And the best part is we have already tied up with one of the finest star operator who will be operating the resort with their more than 20 years of experience.
The star operator will operate the resort upon their cost of operations and involved fees, rest of the profit goes to the resort owner directly.
The resort owner can lease the resort to the star operator on long term lease at a fixed rental income (which could be between 10% to 15% of the investment and can be discussed)
With Capital appreciation guaranteed up to 300% and ROI fixed up to 15% a unique proposition with win-win scenario for the investor.